Sim Racing Commentator – We offer 20% commission & access to all Apex services.
We are a growing broadcast company based in the UK that offers its employee’s the largest commission cut of any sim racing broadcaster, free access to the Apex Academy, use of all SDK-Gaming applications, a Google drive account with unlimited storage & invites to all team eSport and real racing events.
The Company: Apex Racing TV was the first iRacing broadcaster to have its streams aired on international TV with Motors TV, then Ginx eSport TV. With our in-house developed software, we offer leagues exclusive services and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our overlay software has been built in-house from the ground up. Not only does it offer the most customizable features of any live stream overlay software, it’s the only application that will allow the commentators’ system to be controlled by the stream director, and thus we are always commentating on what is happening on screen and not random unrelated events.
- We believe in pushing sim racing and eSports, we believe that sim racing can be every bit as exciting as real racing if not more.
The Position: We’re looking for a Commentator. The pay range we’re offering is between 20% and 40% commission of each stream, depending on the specific rolls undertaken for each stream.
- We offer free Apex Academy Access
- We also give you an Unlimited Google Drive account.
- PC capable of running OBS or Xsplit in preview mode
- Use of a high-quality headset
- Basic tech knowledge to run our streaming tool
- Internet connection with a minimum of 10Mbps download
- The commentator is responsible for calling the action presented to you by the broadcaster
- Ensuring the latest versions of the overlay app and data is used
- Ensure the paints are all up to date
- Be on Discord 15 minutes before the start of a broadcast
- Give 48hr notice when you can’t cover a regular series
- Active on Apex Racing TV social media (includes commenting, liking and sharing)
- Send PayPal invoice to accounts for payment
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay
- Great benefits
- Lots of series to cover
- Opportunities for on-the-job training