We are a growing iRacing services company that offers its self employed staff:
- A competitive hourly rate (negotiated based on experience).
- Experience with working in the esports industry.
- The opportunity to work full time in the Sim Racing industry in the future for the right candidate.
- Free access to iRacing Live Timing from SDK Gaming (only for personal use)
- Half price access to the Apex Racing Academy.
Apex Racing UK LTD is a UK based company (though with staff based across the world) specialising in services for the iRacing platform. Find out more about our different brands on the homepage: Apex Racing UK
We’re looking for a Social Media Coordinator (reporting to the Social Media Manager) to produce daily content for Apex Racing TV’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages. The role will start at 5-10 hours per week with the possibility of increasing to full time hours in the future.
- Experience with driving growth to the social channels/platforms.
- Keeps up to date with social media trends.
- Experience with social media management software useful but training can be given.
- Creative approach to content.
- Great communication skills. Comfortable working within a group and alone.
- Flexible working hours to produce content when required.
- Familiar with the iRacing service.
- Producing daily content for publishing on social media channels on behalf of Apex Racing League.
- Coordinating with Apex Racing TV staff to stay informed on the ARTV series and events.
- Interacting with mentions and followed accounts etc.
- Be active on Discord and Trello.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are passionate about Sim Racing.
- You would like the opportunity to improve your skills.
- You are interested in potentially working full time within sim racing in the future as the business continues to grow.